Dumps Salesforce Certification Summer '22
Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant
Pdf and Word
|Answers to questions||
Questions with Answers correct
About the Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant Credential
The Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant exam is designed for consultants who have experience implementing Sales Cloud solutions in a customer-facing role. The Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant is able to successfully design and implement Sales Cloud solutions that meet customer business requirements, are maintainable and scalable, and contribute to long-term customer success. Some examples of concepts the successful candidate should understand include:
- Design Sales and Marketing solutions to meet business requirements.
- Design applications and integrations that maximize user productivity.
- Manage data and design analytics to track key Sales Cloud metrics.
A Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant designs and deploys solutions that support customer business processes and requirements using Salesforce applications. The consultant has experience designing solutions that optimize Sales Cloud functionality and can lead the implementation of these solutions within a customer organization. The consultant has both industry experience and expertise in Salesforce applications, including the knowledge needed to implement multiple applications in common customer scenarios.
The Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant is interested in demonstrating their expertise as a cloud computing implementation consultant. The Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant has one or more years of experience using Salesforce, working with sales processes, and developing business solutions. The candidate’s expertise should include:
- Solid understanding of consulting process
- Experience with the full project lifecycle of Sales Cloud implementations
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Deep knowledge of Sales Cloud features and functions
- Solid understanding of data management and database concepts
- Experience scoping projects
- Understanding the discovery process, including gathering and documenting requirements.
The successful candidate has the knowledge, skills, and abilities outlined below:
- Sales processes and roles
- Familiarity with the solution and deployment lifecycle
- Sales Cloud features and functions, such as Opportunities, Leads, Activities, Campaigns, Forecasting, Territory Management, Reports & Dashboards, Email Integration, Telephony, High Velocity Sales, Einstein Activity Capture, Sales Console, Salesforce Meetings, Quip, and Experience Cloud sites
- Best practices for leveraging standard functionality, configuration, and customization of the Salesforce platform to meet customer requirements
- Data migration tools
- How and when to leverage AppExchange products in sales processes
- Change management, end user training, and rollout strategies
- Proficiency with core Salesforce features and functions, such as AppBuilder, Flow, and Process Builder
- Project management principles and methodologies
- Create Statements of Work (SOWs) and scope projects accurately
- Translate business requirements into effective solutions considering productivity, efficiency, and helping sales teams work from anywhere
- Consulting project lifecycle
- Solid presentation and communication skills to address all levels of an organization
- Guide a consulting project from inception to completion.
- Manage the development and delivery process.
- Define and interpret sales Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Instill client confidence.
- Troubleshoot unexpected system behavior and resolve technical issues.
- Anticipate and mitigate risks.
- Prioritize and escalate customer issues.
- Identify viable use cases to determine how to configure the system.
- Build solutions that are scalable and maintainable.
- Design and implement successful solutions and consistently deliver effective business value.
- Set up change management practices to ensure long-term solution success.
- Document project milestones for knowledge transfer.
A candidate for this exam may need assistance with:
- Change management and training
- Solution architecture and design
- Implementing standard integrations
A candidate for this exam is not expected to know or do the following:
- Manage a project.
- Create documentation.
- Implement a programmatic solution or integration.
Typical job roles of a Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant candidate may include:
- Business Analyst
- Program Manager
- Application/Solution Architect
- Engagement Manager
- Call Center Manager
- Project Manager
- Database Administrator
- System Analyst
- Technical Architect
- System Administrator
- Sales Operations Director
- Delivery Manager
This exam guide is designed to help you evaluate your readiness to successfully complete the Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant exam. It also provides information about the target audience for the certification program, recommended training and documentation, and a complete list of exam objectives—all with the intent of helping you achieve a passing score. Salesforce highly recommends a combination of on-the-job experience and self-study to maximize your chances of passing the exam.