Salesforce Certified Pardot Specialist
Pdf and Word
|Answers to questions||
Questions with Answers correct
About the Salesforce Pardot Specialist Credential
The Salesforce Certified Pardot Specialist credential is designed for individuals who would like to demonstrate their skills and knowledge in designing and building marketing campaigns within Pardot. The candidate would know how to build strategic marketing processes that incorporate different tools like email marketing, lead generation, lead qualification, and can use reports to make data-driven decisions.
The Salesforce Certified Pardot Specialist credential is intended for an individual who has experience using the capabilities of the Pardot Platform, including practical application of the skills and concepts noted in the exam objectives below.
The Salesforce Certified Pardot Specialist generally has 6-12 months of experience building and executing marketing workflows with the Pardot platform.
The Salesforce Certified Pardot Specialist candidate has the experience, skills, and knowledge outlined below:
- Familiarity with the capabilities of the Pardot platform
- Understands lifecycle of visitors to prospects
- Create and manage Pardot marketing assets, automation, and workflows
- Interpret metrics from Engagement History and standard dashboards in B2B Marketing Analytics
- Understand administrative settings such as configuring scoring and grading models, configuring custom fields in Pardot, and using the Recycle Bin
- Troubleshoot and solve basic platform issues (sync errors, field mapping, and supported objects)
- Understand what Einstein features are available and how they compare to Pardot score
A candidate for this exam is not expected to know the following:
- Package installation, layout configuration
- Salesforce configuration of Pardot
- B2B Marketing Analytics customizations, 3rd party integrations and API
Purpose of this Exam Guide
This exam guide is designed to help you evaluate if you are ready to successfully complete the Salesforce Pardot Specialist exam. This guide provides information about the target audience for the certification exam, recommended training and documentation, and a complete list of exam objectives—all with the intent of helping you achieve a passing score. Salesforce highly recommends a combination of on-the-job experience and self-study to maximize your chances of passing the exam.