Dumps Salesforce Certification Winter '23
Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant
Pdf and Word
|Answers to questions||
Questions with Answers correct
About the Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant Credential
The Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant program is designed for individuals who have experience configuring Marketing Cloud solutions. The candidate has proven experience with the administration and configuration of Marketing Cloud, as demonstrated through successful completion of the Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Administrator exam. This credential is targeted toward the Salesforce consultant or partner who has mastered the implementation of Marketing Cloud by demonstrating design best practices, executing deployment of campaigns, and finalizing custom solutions for customers. The Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant is able to meet customer business requirements that are maintainable, scalable, and contribute to long-term customer success.
The Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant has experience using Marketing Cloud tools in executing both tactical and strategic email campaigns. The consultant knows how to build email marketing campaigns while incorporating different tools such as the content system, segmentation, automation, tracking, and analytics to make data-driven decisions to optimize customer email campaigns. The Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant is also able to troubleshoot and solve platform issues.
The Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant has six or more months of implementation experience and/or at least five implementation projects with hands-on experience as a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Solutions Architect or similar expertise implementing Marketing Cloud and associated tools. The Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant possesses facilitation and consultative skills at a technical level.
The Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant candidate has the experience, skills, knowledge, and ability to:
- Incorporate different tools such as segmentation, automation, tracking, and analytics to make data driven decisions to optimize email campaigns.
- Troubleshoot and solve basic platform issues.
- Write basic SQL, including join statements.
- Configure account setup and administration (Business Units, roles and permissions, profiles, SAP, RMM, Users, subscriber filters, SFTP).
- Configure data (data extensions, Contact Builder).
- Manage unsubscribes (custom Preference Center).
- Define and execute email data interactions (import, data extracts, file transfers).
- Configure automation.
- Understand Web Service offerings.
- Manage and troubleshoot Marketing Cloud Connect.
- Configure Distributed Marketing.
- Understand the Contact Delete process.
- Invest time in studying the resources listed in this exam guide and the additional required study materials provided by Salesforce.
A candidate for this exam is not expected to know Social Studio, Audience Builder, or Pardot.
Recommended but not required – Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Email Specialist and Marketing Cloud Developer.
This exam guide is designed to help you evaluate if you are ready to successfully complete the Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant exam. This guide provides information about the target audience for the certification exam, recommended training and documentation, and a complete list of exam objectives—all with the intent of helping you achieve a passing score. Salesforce highly recommends a combination of on-the-job experience, course attendance, and self-study to maximize your chances of passing the exam.