Dumps Salesforce Certification Summer '22
Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Administrator
Pdf and Word
|Answers to questions||
Questions with Answers correct
The Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Administrator program is designed for administrators who can configure Marketing Cloud products utilizing industry and product best practices. Candidates are generally familiar with data structure in subscriber data management and can thoroughly navigate Setup. Certified Marketing Cloud Administrators can successfully troubleshoot account configuration and user requests.
The Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Administrator should have knowledge of the features available to end users and the configuration options available in Marketing Cloud. Candidates should be able to maintain the Marketing Cloud platform, respond to common business requirements, and perform administrative functions within Marketing Cloud. Additionally, candidates should have three to six months experience administering a Marketing Cloud instance and prior experience with digital marketing.
The Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Administrator candidate should be able to demonstrate their knowledge, skills, and experience in the following areas:
- Knowledge of governance and compliance with reference to digital marketing
- Identify security best practices for data management, users, and permissions
- Implementation of account configuration including business unit structure, permissions, and security
- Management of subscriber data
- Evaluate data quality
- Configure Marketing Cloud products (builders, studios)
- Troubleshoot account configuration and user request
- Account (Super Messages, Users, Activities) monitoring (auditing, reporting, notifications)
- Knowledge of Marketing Cloud extension products and features (Datorama, Interaction Studio, Audience Builder, etc.)
- Knowledge of Marketing Cloud integration offerings (FTP, API, MC Connect)
A candidate for this exam is not expected to know programmatic languages or SQL/Developer tasks.
This exam guide is designed to help you evaluate if you are ready to successfully complete the Salesforce Marketing Cloud Administrator exam. This guide provides information about the target audience for the certification exam, recommended training and documentation, and a complete list of exam objectives—all with the intent of helping you achieve a passing score. Salesforce highly recommends a combination of on-the-job experience, course attendance, and self-study to maximize your chances of passing the exam.