Dumps Salesforce Certification Summer '22
Salesforce Certified CPQ Specialist
Pdf and Word
|Answers to questions||
Questions with Answers correct
About the Salesforce CPQ Specialist Credential
The Certified Salesforce CPQ Specialist credential is designed for individuals who have experience implementing the Salesforce CPQ solution. This credential is targeted toward the Salesforce customers, partners, and employees who want to demonstrate their skills and knowledge in designing, building, and implementing quoting flows through the Salesforce CPQ platform. Once credentialed, Salesforce Certified CPQ Specialists will have demonstrated their ability to build bundle configurations, pricing, output documents and renewals, and amendments.
The Salesforce Certified CPQ Specialist has experience with the Salesforce CPQ platform, CPQ terminology, and can troubleshoot and solve basic platform issues.
The Salesforce Certified CPQ Specialist generally has one year of experience in a CPQ Specialist role. The Salesforce Certified CPQ Specialist candidate has experience with the Salesforce CPQ solution, and has the skills and knowledge of the following concepts:
- Configure bundles (features, options, option constraints, configuration attributes) and product rules.
- Configure price rules using lookup objects and formula fields, and understand quote calculation sequence and quote line pricing fields.
- Given a scenario, identify the appropriate pricing method (discount schedules, block pricing, contracted prices, subscription pricing, percent-of-total).
- Configure a dynamic quote template using quote terms, line columns, template sections and template content.
- Generate renewal and amendment quotes.
- Troubleshoot and solve basic product rules, pricing issues, and data flow.
- Utilize the ordering and contracting processes.
- Manage products, pricebooks, and pricebook entries.
- Configure user permissions, record types, page layouts, and field sets.
- Familiarity with native and advanced approvals.
- Knowledgeable about CPQ object data model (object relationships, twin fields, data migration, localization).
- Knowledgeable about CPQ package level settings and managed package considerations.
- Configure search filters, and custom actions for product selection and configuration.
A candidate for this exam will likely need assistance with:
- Composite summary variable
- Block with discount schedule
- Nested bundles
- Nested quote terms
- Advanced grouping of quote template line items
- Advanced quote template topics
A candidate for this exam is not expected to know or do the following:
- CPQ plug-ins
- Custom Template Content
- Target URL in custom actions
- Integration to third-party web apps
- Legacy Data Handling
Typical job roles of a Salesforce Certified CPQ Specialist candidate may include:
- Sales Ops
- Technical Architect
- Implementation Consultant
- Product Manager
- Pricing Manager
This exam guide is designed to help candidates evaluate their readiness to pass the Salesforce Certified CPQ Specialist exam. This guide provides information about the target audience for the certification exam, recommended training and documentation, and a complete list of exam objectives—all with the intent of helping candidates achieve a passing score. Salesforce highly recommends a combination of on-the-job experience and self-study to maximize the likelihood of passing the exam.